10 Heart Breaking Pictures That Made Us Cry In 2015, already we entered into 2016 the days are going on if we look at back once many happiness moments but at the same time many makes us cry some of that were collected and presented here as pictures.
1) Hundreds of people died. Houses were washed away. The mammoth flood in Chennai wreaked havoc for a month, leaving thousands of families shattered. May god help the people of Chennai in re-constructing their lives.
2) This is the saddest photo of 2015. A 3-year old kid died when a boat carrying Syrian migrants to Greece capsized and his body was washed ashore.
3) 9000 people were killed and 23,000 were injured in the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Nepal on 25th April. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of all those who lost their lives.
4) A police officers helping an old man who survived the stampede in the holy city of Mecca on 24th September, that killed over 700 Hajj pilgrims.
5) In a very shocking move, the crown was taken away from Miss Colombia after she was wrongly announced the winner of the 2015 Miss Universe pageant by the host, Steve Harvey.
6) India’s former President and one of the greatest scientists in the world, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam breathed his last on 28th July 2015. Dr. Kalam’s, who was also known as the Missile Man of India, death was mourned by the entire nation.
7) The exact moment when a bomb blast took place during a peace rally in Ankara. Over innocent protesters were killed in this blast.
8) A farmer named Gajendra Singh, hanged himself during an Aam Aadmi Party rally in Delhi, after his crops were completely destroyed due to extreme weather conditions.
9) Jagendra Singh, a UP based journalist, was burnt alive for an anti-Samajwadi party post on Facebook.
10) A man passes a makeshift memorial with the new edition of “Charlie Hebdo” as he pays his respectsto the victims of the Paris terror attack.